On Colorado Gives Day, give where you live and make sure our hearts and experienced care team are in the homes of your friends and neighbors when they need us most. Your gift will help Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice provide in-home health, palliative, and hospice care throughout our mountain communities.
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance
- To schedule a donation in advance, you’ll need a free donor account.
- Go to our donation page on ColoradoGives.org/mtevans or copy and paste www.coloradogives.org/mtevans into a browser.
- Enter or select a donation amount.
- Under Donation Frequency, make sure “Colorado Gives Day” is selected. This option will schedule the donation to process on Dec. 7, 2021 – Colorado Gives Day.
- Complete additional fields and click “ADD TO CART.”
- When ready, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.” Log in to or create a donor account on ColoradoGives.org. Enter new or choose saved payment information.
- Click “SUBMIT.”
About Colorado Gives Day
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. When you give online at ColoradoGives.org, 100% of your donation will come to Mount Evans and the value of your donation will be increased by the million-dollar Community First Foundation/FirstBank Incentive Fund. For example, if a nonprofit organization receives 10 percent of the total donations made on Colorado Gives Day, that same nonprofit receives 10 percent of the $1 Million Incentive Fund.
Thank you for your support of Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice during COVID-19. With your help, we will get through this together.