Submit your best photographs of our local wildlife, nature, and scenery by June 15!
The Seasons of Our Mountains Calendar Photo Contest opened Sunday, May 15. Photos can be submitted through Wednesday, June 15.
The Evergreen Camera Club is once again teaming with Mount Evans to bring you the Seasons of Our Mountains Calendar. We welcome professionals, amateurs, and novices to submit their favorite photos of local wildlife, nature, or scenery (no humans please!).
The 25 best photos submitted will advance to a community vote in July. The top 13 photographs will be included on the cover and each month of the year. The remaining 12 photographs will be included in the calendar as honorable mentions. The top three photos will win cash prizes.
- Best of Show – $250 prize
- Second Place – $100 prize
- Third Place – $50 prize
- Enter up to three (3) digital, color photos of local nature or scenery (no humans please!)
- Photographs must be original photos taken by you in the past three (3) years
- Photographs must be taken in Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice’s four-county service area—the mountain communities of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties
- Photographs should not appear to be significantly altered
- Photographs must be high resolution JPG images in horizontal (landscape) format (12”x9” at least 2400 pixels on the long edge)
Why your submission matters
Your support of the Seasons of Our Mountains 2023 Calendar will help Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice provide love, compassion, care, and comfort to mountain residents along their healthcare journey. The proceeds help us provide the highest quality home health care, palliative care, hospice care, and emotional support for those who are grieving, caregiving, or adjusting to an illness or injury.
Thank you for sharing your talent. We can’t wait to see your photographs!
To learn more about the photo contest visit evergreencameraclub.com