Position Open – Registered Nurses – PRN
We’re looking for PRN Registered Nurses to be vital members of our interdisciplinary Home Health Care and Hospice teams based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
This position will travel to homes and other care facilities throughout the mountain communities of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Ideal candidates are mountain-area residents with a reliable vehicle and all-season mountain driving experience.
About the position
This position will:
- Provide compassionate Home Health and Hospice nursing care in the home, in nursing facilities, and in assisted living facilities.
- Assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other members of our care team.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties.
- Be available for two days a month that you will be assigned patients to care for.
- Have an on-call requirement a minimum of two times a week.
- Have a salary range of $28.50 – $ 40.00/hour.
You must (required):
- Maintain an active Nursing license in the State of Colorado.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate nursing care.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have experience in home health care, hospice, or palliative care.
- Have a passion for end-of-life care.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience, paid sick leave, and access to voluntary 401(k) participation.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
This position is open until filled.