Position Open – Physical Therapist
(Part-Time with potential to grow to Full-Time)
We’re looking for a part-time with potential to grow to full-time Physical Therapist to be a vital member of our interdisciplinary Home Health team based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
About the position
This position will:
- Provide comprehensive, home-based, physical therapy to our patients and appropriate training to their caregivers.
- Work with patients and caregivers to develop and modify individualized care plans with clear goals and expected outcomes.
- Educate patients and their caregivers about what to expect from the recovery process and how to cope with challenges throughout the process.
- Work part time, with the potential to grow to full time.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties, primarily serving Evergreen and the 285 Corridor.
- Be hourly and have access to a full benefits package once fully trained and maintaining a case load of 48 RVUs per pay period (every two weeks).
You must (required):
- Have Physical Therapy (PT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Maintain an active Physical Therapy license in the State of Colorado.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate physical therapy.
- Be an independent team member with strong communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have experience in home health care.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience, paid sick leave, and access to voluntary 401(k) participation. Once fully trained and maintaining a case load of 48 RVUs per pay period (every two weeks) this position would have access to a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance, and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage, and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.