Position Open – Physical Therapist
(Part-Time with potential to grow to Full-Time)
We’re looking Physical Therapist to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) with potential to grow to full-time. The Physical Therapist will be a vital member of our interdisciplinary Home Health and Hospice teams based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
About the position
This position will:
- Provide comprehensive, home-based, physical therapy to our patients and appropriate training to their caregivers.
- Work with patients and caregivers to develop and modify individualized care plans with clear goals and expected outcomes.
- Educate patients and their caregivers about what to expect from the recovery process and how to cope with challenges throughout the process.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties.
- Work weekends (Saturday and Sunday), with the potential to grow to full time.
- Be hourly and have access to a full benefits package once fully trained and maintaining a case load of 48 RVUs per pay period (every two weeks).
- Have a salary range of $35.00-$44.00/hour.
You must (required):
- Have Physical Therapy (PT) or Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Maintain an active Physical Therapy license in the State of Colorado.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate physical therapy.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation requesting a reasonable exemption for medical or religious reasons.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have experience in home health care or hospice.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience, paid sick leave, and access to voluntary 401(k) participation. Once fully trained and maintaining a case load of 48 RVUs per pay period (every two weeks) this position would have access to a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance, and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage, and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
Or email your PDF cover letter and resume along with our Application for Employment to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Physical Therapist search” in your subject line. Help us reduce our paper waste—there’s no need to send a hard copy.