Position Open – Physical Therapist Assistant
We’re looking for a PRN Physical Therapist Assistant to be a vital member of our interdisciplinary Home Health team based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
About the position
This position will:
- Assist with providing comprehensive, home-based, physical therapy to our patients and appropriate training to their caregivers.
- Assist in implementing individualized care plans with clear goals and expected outcomes.
- Assist in educating patients and their caregivers about what to expect from the recovery process and how to cope with challenges throughout the process.
- Work part time, as needed.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties.
- Have flexible hours with access to paid sick leave and a voluntary 401(k).
- Have a salary range of $27.00 – $32.00/hour.
You must (required):
- Have an Associate’s in Physical Therapy (PTA)
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Maintain an active Physical Therapist Assistant license in the State of Colorado.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate physical therapy.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation requesting a reasonable exemption for medical or religious reasons.
- Have a good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have experience in home health care.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience, paid sick leave, and access to voluntary 401(k) participation.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.