Position Open – Occupational Therapist
We’re looking for a full-time Occupational Therapist to be a vital member of our interdisciplinary Home Health and Hospice teams based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
This position will travel to homes and other care facilities throughout the mountain community of Evergreen. Ideal candidates are mountain-area residents with a reliable vehicle and all-season mountain driving experience.
About the position
This position will:
- Provide comprehensive, home-based, occupational therapy to our patients and appropriate training to their caregivers.
- Work with patients and caregivers to develop and modify individualized care plans with clear goals and expected outcomes.
- Educate patients and their caregivers about what to expect from the recovery process and how to cope with challenges throughout the process.
- Travel to homes in Evergreen.
- Work 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday.
- Have flexible hours with access to a full benefits package.
- Have a salary range of $33.00 – $45.00/hour.
You must (required):
- Have a Master’s in Occupational Therapy (MOT) or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy (OTD) degree.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Maintain an active Occupational Therapist license in the State of Colorado.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate occupational therapy.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation requesting a reasonable exemption for medical or religious reasons.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have experience in home health care or hospice.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience. We offer a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance, and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage, and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
Or email your PDF cover letter and resume along with our Application for Employment to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Occupational Therapist search” in your subject line. Help us reduce our paper waste—there’s no need to send a hard copy.