Position Open – Occupational Therapist
We’re looking for a PRN Occupational Therapist to be a vital member of our interdisciplinary Home Health team based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
This position will travel to homes and other care facilities throughout the mountain communities of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Ideal candidates are mountain-area residents with a reliable vehicle and all-season mountain driving experience.
About the position
This position will:
- Provide comprehensive, home-based, occupational therapy to our patients and appropriate training to their caregivers.
- Work with patients and caregivers to develop and modify individualized care plans with clear goals and expected outcomes.
- Educate patients and their caregivers about what to expect from the recovery process and how to cope with challenges throughout the process.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties, primarily serving the 285 Corridor.
- Have a salary range of $32.00 – $45.00/hour.
You must (required):
- Have a Master’s in Occupational Therapy (MOT) or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy (OTD) degree.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience.
- Maintain an active Occupational Therapist license in the State of Colorado.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate occupational therapy.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have experience in home health care.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.