Position Open – Nurse Practitioner
(Part Time – 3 days/week – Monday – Wednesday)
We’re looking for a part-time (3 days/week) Nurse Practitioner to be a vital member of our interdisciplinary Palliative Care and Hospice teams based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
This position will travel to homes throughout the mountain communities of Clear Creek, Gilpin, and Jefferson counties. Ideal candidates are mountain-area residents with a reliable vehicle and all-season mountain driving experience.
About the position
This position will:
- Provide compassionate Palliative Care evaluations and ongoing consultative care, as well as on-call medical intervention for Hospice patients and face-to-face encounters.
- Assist with diagnosis, treatment, and management of serious health conditions.
- Communicate effectively with physicians, patients, families, and other members of our care team.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, and Jefferson counties.
- Work three (3) days a week Monday through Wednesday
- Have access to a full benefits package.
- Have an on-call requirement.
- Have a salary range of $56,285 to $64,618.
You must (required):
- Have prescriptive authority with a current DEA number.
- Maintain an active Nurse Practitioner license in the State of Colorado.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner in internal or family medicine.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate clinical care.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation requesting a reasonable exemption for medical or religious reasons.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have experience in home health care, hospice, or palliative care.
- Have a passion for end-of-life care.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with relevant experience. We offer a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance, and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage, and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
This position is open until filled.