Position Open -Manager of Nursing Services
Mount Evans is looking for a Manager of Nursing and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our home health and hospice team and lead a team of care providers who are recognized for their clinical expertise and commmitment to serving the mountain community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provide clinical expertise and promote evidence-based nursing.
• Work effectively within an interdisciplinary teams supporting home health, palliative care and hospice.
• Direct the execution of objectives, procedures, and performance standards to improve clinical practice and promote professional growth.
• Leads quality assurance and care management in home health and hospice care.
• Knowledge of home health, hospice and palliative care philosophy
• Bachelors degree in nursing
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing
• 2 years home health or hospice nursing experience
• 2 years nursing management experience
• Current Colorado Driver’s License, access to automobile
• 1 year nursing management experience in Home Health, Hospice or Palliative Care
• 1 year home health care OASIS experience.