Position Open – IT (Information Technology) Services Manager
We’re looking for a part-time IT (Information Technology) Services Manager to support our patient care and administrative teams in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
About the position
This position will:
- Support the Agency on network operating systems, workstations, and mobile devices including problem resolution, technical change implementation and maintenance in coordination with our managed services partner.
- Manage all daily information system operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of information system policies.
- Deliver technical support for computers and mobile devices via telephone, remote, and one-on-one support for both field and office staff.
- Train new users on systems and equipment and serve as a resource for the Agency’s information system users.
- Install new and replacement equipment, including computers, printers, fax functionality, etc.
- Install apps and programs to phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Establishes printer connections on devices.
- Manage inventory of devices and accessories.
- Manage IT updates and staff notifications.
- Protect the confidentiality of information contained within the information systems through system auditing and direct supervision of information systems operations. Assures that HIPAA security standards are incorporated into procedures.
- Work with the management team to identify information system needs and develop an information system enhancement plan designed to meet those needs.
- Evaluate proposed information system vendor contracts and licensing agreements to minimize the organization risk and to optimize financial viability of the agreements.
- Assist the Director of Operations in the preparation of the information system annual budget and monitor allocation of funds within budgetary limitations.
- Maintain comprehensive working knowledge in the field of information systems and of the Agency’s clinical records system.
- Serve as the primary liaison with information system vendors technical support teams
- Perform special projects and other duties as required and necessary to ensure the success of the Agency.
- Work 20 hours a week, half days Monday to Friday with flexible hours.
- Be based in our offices in Evergreen.
- Be hourly and have a salary range of $19.00-$26.00/hour.
You must (required):
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Have a CompTIA A+ certification or similar.
- Have a minimum one (1) year experience working in IT.
- Demonstrate autonomy, organization, and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess the ability to work independently and identify and solve problems.
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or similar software.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation requesting a reasonable exemption for medical or religious reasons.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have a CompTIA Network+ certification
- Have experience in healthcare information systems management.
- Have information systems experience.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience, paid sick leave, and access to voluntary 401(k) participation
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
This position is open until filled.19