Position Open – Home Health Care Social Worker & Community Liaison
This position offers a unique blend of providing direct client care in the home setting and fostering relationships with community health care partners to build our service lines of business, home health care, hospice and palliative care.
• Provide direct social casework services to clients and families including assisting with goal setting, counseling, and planning for discharge and providing interventions.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills to work with physicians, clinic personnel and long term care staff.
• Identify potential referral sources & develop strategy for fostering positive relationships, building census.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills software (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Ability to present marketing materials and in-service programs.
• 2 years home health care experience
• Current Colorado Driver’s License, access to automobile
• Knowledge of Home Health, Hospice and Palliative philosophy
• Masters in Social Work required; LCSW preferred
Evergreen and surrounding mountain communities