Position Open – Clinical Supervisor of Nursing Services
(4 days/week – Friday through Monday)
We’re looking for a Clinical Supervisor of Nursing Services to work 4 days/week (Friday – Monday) leading our weekend Home Health Care and Hospice services based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
About the position
This position will:
- Supervise Registered Nurses (RNs) providing weekend care and other staff as assigned by the Manager of Nursing Services.
- Work Friday through Monday.
- Assist RNs and weekend staff in setting priorities and supporting the plan of care.
- Assist the Manager of Nursing Services in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Comply with and model accepted professional standards and principles.
- Promote and model a compassionate customer service orientation with all organization personnel.
- Work effectively with our interdisciplinary care teams supporting Home Health, Palliative Care, and Hospice.
- Assess and respond to the needs of patients and families in varied settings.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other members of our care team.
- Be based out of our office in Evergreen.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties, to provide patient care when needed.
- Have a salary range of $49,948.80-$61,711.20.
You must (required):
- Maintain an active Nursing license in the State of Colorado.
- Have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ management or supervisory experience in a health care setting.
- Have experience in home health and/or hospice care.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate nursing care.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation requesting a reasonable exemption for medical or religious reasons.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have a passion for end-of-life care.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with relevant experience and a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance, and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage, and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
This position is open until filled.