Position Open – Certified Nurse Aides – CNAs
(Full-Time and Part-Time)
We’re looking for full-time and part-time Certified Nurse Aides – CNAs to be vital members of our interdisciplinary Home Health and Hospice teams based in Evergreen, Colorado (located in the foothills only 20 miles from downtown Denver).
This position will travel to homes and other care facilities throughout the mountain communities of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Ideal candidates are mountain-area residents with a reliable vehicle and all-season mountain driving experience.
About the position
This position will:
- Provide compassionate Home Health and Hospice patient care in the home, in nursing facilities, and in assisted living facilities.
- Provide personal care to patients based on their individualized plan of care including bathing, grooming, hygiene, dressing, feeding, transfer, placement of adaptive equipment, medication reminders, and vital signs monitoring.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other members of our care team.
- Travel to homes throughout the foothills of Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties.
- Be hourly and have access to a full benefits package once fully trained and maintaining a case load of 48 hours per pay period (every two weeks).
- Have a salary range of $16.00 – $19.00/hour.
You must (required):
- Maintain an active Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) license in the State of Colorado.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to provide effective and compassionate patient care.
- Be a self-managed team member with strong communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or documentation requesting a reasonable exemption for medical or religious reasons.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving record, proof of insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Have proof of legal right to work in the United States.
Ideally, you will (preferred):
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification.
- Have previous experience as a certified nurse aide or home health aide.
- Have CPR certification.
- Have experience in home health care or hospice.
About Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is located in Colorado’s beautiful foothills just outside Denver and serves the mountain communities in Clear Creek, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park counties. Our award-winning agency is the number one choice for Hospice, Home Health Care, and Palliative Care in our four-county service area. Our agency’s culture is welcoming, collaborative, and supportive. Come be a part of our compassionate and experienced care team!
Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We offer competitive hourly rates commensurate with relevant experience. For part-time employees with a case load under 48 hours per pay period (every two weeks), we offer paid sick leave and access to voluntary 401(k) participation. For part-time employees who maintain a minimum case load of at least 48 hours per pay period (every two weeks) and for full-time employees, we offer a full benefits package including: health insurance coverage, life insurance, and paid time off as well as access to voluntary 401(k) and Flexible Spending Account participation, employee-paid dental and vision coverage, and more.
If you’re interested in this position, fill out our online employment application and upload your cover letter and resume.
This position is open until filled.