Position Open -Administrative Assistant
Mount Evans seeks an experienced, dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team, supporting the offices of the President, Resource Development, Marketing and Operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Works effectively in an interdisciplinary team, supporting leaders through a variety of administrative tasks related to organization, documentation and communication.
• Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
• Administrative support for Agency departments and committees through use of MS Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Associates degree required, Bachelors degree preferred